On the Bench – Sept 21, 2014

Todays Update…

Lot’s of parts prep and a tiny bit of PE folded over the weekend. Not as much as I had hoped but I had the opportunity to spend some nice quality time with my wife so I took advantage of it.

Most of the trimming and scraping is done. You can see all the holes where I have removed consoles in preparation for the PE replacements that are to come. The two large structures at the bottom of the frame are the instrument pedestals. A lot more to come. I’d really like to see primer next weekend.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s