Ok, now that “Janny M” is off the bench I’ve decided to finish up some of those WIP’s I have laying around. I started laying some paint on the DR.I, and the consoles on the A-7D cockpit, and started placing some stowage on the Crusader as well as cleaned up the tracks. The Mossie is part of this group too even though she missed the picture. All she needs is gear and props painted.
I did a bit of fill on the DR.I and then gave it an overall coat of PolyScale SAC Tan followed by streaking done in Burnt Sienna oil paint thinned with mineral spirits. A lot of it will be covered with white so I didn’t spend too much time on it. I think the underside blue will be next though.